Monday 20 November 2017

Tobago Classics treats


Tobago Favorite snacks


So I decided to make a quick  trek home (Tobago) for the weekend; Say hello to Mom and soak up some good old fashion salt-water. 

Store bay; Pigeon Point;Turtle Beach; Stone Haven; Mt Irvin; it was beach after beach

But then reality hit; if I did not get snacks for the folks back in TRINIDAD, I could count on being looked at with cross-eye for some time

So I pulled out the list; not to know what I am going to buy, but for who and how much. 

the List:

Sugar cake by so..

Bene balls by so...

Lemon balls by so...

Tamarind balls by so...

Tobago Local Smoke Fish!!!

HAD TO  CHECK THE LIST A COUPLE TIMES TO ENSURE NONE WAS MISSED




As a side, reach in airport and security asking me to give she a bag of bene balls; I tell she no problem you getting that... just make the flight to TRINIDAD and explain that to who bene balls you take (Lol)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Fish

Fried Flying Fish Confession..Flying fish is my favorite fish.... Maybe its because our family has a plant that processes it  B...